Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Recommended resources

Recommended resources

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

Hi gang,

Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums for
discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to browse but it
looks like it is mostly used for joking around.

I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am just
thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.

Thanks,

Matt

JaR

Matt Pardo wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums for
> discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to browse but it
> looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
>
> I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am just
> thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

No, this is it, sorry that we're not all serious and stuff.

Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

--
JaR
Unless you laugh at spam, that is

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

Thanks JaR.

Here is another good site for the base tests:
http://www.techexams.net/ms.shtml

"JaR" wrote:

> Matt Pardo wrote:
> > Hi gang,
> >
> > Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums for
> > discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to browse but it
> > looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
> >
> > I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I just
> > thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Matt

> No, this is it, sorry that we're not all serious and stuff.
>
> Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
> alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.
>
> --
> JaR
> Unless you laugh at spam, that is
> Remove hat to reply

catwalker63

Matt Pardo piffled away vaguely:

> Hi gang,
>
> Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums for
> discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to browse but it
> looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
>
> I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am just
> thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.

This must be the season for stuffed shirts. Weird. You'd think you
guys would get all itchy and hot in them this time of year. To each his
own.

You might find what you need at www.certguard.com -- they're pretty
serious over there and it will, at least, keep you away from the
braindumps. Don't let the port hit you on the posterior on your way
out. And wipe your feet next time. These are new carpets.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
> alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

I don't like alt.certifation.mcse because it smells like urine.

....I get enought of that in the French Quarter.

0x22

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns990D8A31265D8ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
>> alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

> I don't like alt.certifation.mcse because it smells like urine.
>
> ...I get enought of that in the French Quarter.

Really? It smells more like curry to me. Maybe it's curry-smelling urine.

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi gang,
>
> Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums
> for discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to
> browse but it looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
>
> I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am
> just thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something
> useful.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

If you prefer to let useless posts of congratulations for every exam passed
burn into your retinas check out mcmcse.com.

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

Thanks Red Swingline Stapler, I will check that site out. Yep, the site I
posted earlier in the thread has lots of "I passed", "I failed",
"Congratulations" stuff on it, but there is some good stuff there too which
helps get past all the fluff. Maybe this site you sent will have higher
signal to noise. Thanks again!

"Red Swingline Stapler" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi gang,
> >
> > Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums
> > for discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to
> > browse but it looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
> >
> > I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am
> > just thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something
> > useful.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Matt

> If you prefer to let useless posts of congratulations for every exam passed
> burn into your retinas check out mcmcse.com.

Briscobar

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns990D8A31265D8ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
>>> alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

>> I don't like alt.certifation.mcse because it smells like urine.
>>
>> ...I get enought of that in the French Quarter.

> Really? It smells more like curry to me. Maybe it's curry-smelling
> urine.

I ate asparagus yesterday. Maybe that's what you're smelling.

CBIC

This is off topic for this forum.