Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > getting started with video

getting started with video

DFBrownnz@gmail.com

Hi,
Can anyone help get started on working with video files?
I work in the financial services industry and wanted to try this on
Windows XP with C++ .Net 2003.

I want to add DRM (research videos), copy small clips of a
video....not sure what else yet.
It's for my wifes work.
Thanks

Victor Bazarov

> Can anyone help get started on working with video files?

Somebody in a multimedia newsgroup should be able to.

> I work in the financial services industry and wanted to try this on
> Windows XP with C++ .Net 2003.

Then perhaps you should post to the Windows programming newsgroup.

> I want to add DRM (research videos), copy small clips of a
> video....not sure what else yet.

C++ _language_ does not define "video" or "DRM" or "clips". You're
in a wrong newsgroup.

> It's for my wifes work.

That doesn't matter, does it? Sorry, you do need to find a more
suitable forum for your inquiries.

if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
Getting Started Bill McCarty Firefox 4 08-12-2005 07:02 PM
Need help getting started !!! Ted R VHDL 3 10-23-2004 02:40 PM
Getting started with Altera IP Core ALuPin VHDL 0 09-21-2004 01:37 PM

Advertisments