Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip.co.uk and renewing uk pack

voip.co.uk and renewing uk pack

Thomas Kenyon

I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.

Does anyone here know how it is done?

Bypass

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
> to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
> almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
>
> Does anyone here know how it is done?

I was told to credit my account with sufficient funds to cover the
renewal price, and then post a support ticket to tell them what you've
done. Be careful about letting the renewal drag on, without paying,
because you'll probably find that you'll lose the benefit of the reduced
call charges for all the time you're UK Pack is expired.

Simon Finnigan

"Thomas Kenyon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OerSh.3817$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
> to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
> almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
>
> Does anyone here know how it is done?

Bug the hell out of them by phone

--
Items on ebay:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

Brian A

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:10:56 +0100, "Simon Finnigan"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Thomas Kenyon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:OerSh.3817$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
>> to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
>> almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
>>
>> Does anyone here know how it is done?

>Bug the hell out of them by phone

I agree that it is strange that they don't provide an option to say
why you are topping up your account. I topped up my account and then
raised a ticket. It all went OK.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Clavox@btinternet.com

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:31:26 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
>to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
>almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
>
>Does anyone here know how it is done?

Call support has I did the other week Chris offered to do it there and
then until he checked my account and said I would be better of paying
pr minute has I was not making enough calls to warrant the UK Pack
anymore and I would be out of pocket by a few quid if I renewed .