Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > unregcognizable

unregcognizable

=?Utf-8?B?R3VhIGVy?=

I have 2 slots for wireless LAN cards,
In the connection windows, there is an un-connected icon (not related) for
wireless connection and if I insert my card in the upper slot, another icon
for wireless connection will appear automatically, through which I can log on
the internet. But when I insert the card into the second, there will be no
icon in the windows at all.
From time to time the first slot also doesn't trigger any icon but if I turn
on the mentioned 'unconnected' icon although not connected as shown in the
system tray, wireless connection icon will be on then.

What should I do to bring the current status back to normal ?

Thanks and regards

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Slots where? What actaully is the hardware that is invovled?
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...