Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > cell phone virus

cell phone virus

madeinJamaica

I wonder if this virus can be transmitted by calling another phone.
I wonder if this virus can be transmitted to my body through my eardrum.
I wonder if scientists can develop code that is transmitted to your brain
and sends commands organizing white blood cells/Leukocytes to attack human
killing virus like AIDS.

I wonder if i should take a break from work now.

http://tinyurl.com/3h3lr

madeinJamaica

"harryph" wrote in message

...., and check if your
> links acualy work before posting them

always did. here
http://www.news24.com/News24/Technol...543214,00.html

madeinJamaica

Kinda strange. normally a link takes u to a page but this one redirects u.

anyways, try this 1 :
http://www.voanews.com/article.cfm?o...63240520B5D9AE

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message>

im pritty sure it dosent, here try your link on another pc
> that hasent accessed that side before. your are you
> advertising for this site and trying to get people to sign
> up

harryph

what theheck are you talking bout yeah i think you need to
be taken away for a nice long break, and check if your
links acualy work before posting them

ME

think ya already got ebola.
"madeinJamaica" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eG$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "harryph" wrote in message
>
> ..., and check if your
> > links acualy work before posting them
> > >

> always did. here

http://www.news24.com/News24/Technol...543214,00.html

kpg

Nice.

That renforces my belief that network secrutiy is
the place to be in the IT world. This field is complex
and ever changing, but if you can find a nitch in there
somewhere I think your can write your own ticket.

kp "security guard" g