Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > security+ - does that seem right?

security+ - does that seem right?

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns99168AED2B00Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> You're thinking of "hoe".

> please see "corner gas"
>
> "So we need a tourist attraction like a giant goose or something. We're a
> farming community, what should we do?"
>
> "How about a giant hoe?"
>
> *snort*
>
> "Since we're a farming community it could be a dirty hoe"
>
> *guffaw*
>
> "Who's going to maintain this thing? It might get broken or something?"
>
> *under-breath* "Crack-hoe! We're thinking of having a giant dirty crack
> hoe in the middle of town!"
>
> --

Bragging about your hometown again, Neil?

MitchS

news:Xns991652587ABA4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OP11rzZgHHA.4416
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> *snigger*

> I don't think you can say that on the radio,

Tune in to Mitchus in the morning as we discuss nappy headed *sniggers*

Is that wrong?

MitchS

news:eBa%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> MitchS piffled away vaguely:
>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns990F84D0A323neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

>>> By the power not vested in me I now proclaim you an honorary Most
>>> Verbose
>>> Poaster.
>>> Let's celebrate.
>>> *streamers fall, firework launch, and kegs are tapped*
>>>

>> Congratulations Neil! We're so proud of you!!!

> Compared to the Neil of yore, this one isn't even visible.

Well the thing is I've been gone many moon. And when I left we were still
on Interneil 1.something without tabbed browsing. Much more verbose than
the current version. If I remember correctly, in those days every poast was
either about Neil or by Neil.

--
MitchS

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99168AED2B00Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> You're thinking of "hoe".

>> please see "corner gas"
>>
>> "So we need a tourist attraction like a giant goose or something.
>> We're a farming community, what should we do?"
>>
>> "How about a giant hoe?"
>>
>> *snort*
>>
>> "Since we're a farming community it could be a dirty hoe"
>>
>> *guffaw*
>>
>> "Who's going to maintain this thing? It might get broken or
>> something?"
>>
>> *under-breath* "Crack-hoe! We're thinking of having a giant dirty
>> crack hoe in the middle of town!"
>>
>> --
>>

> Bragging about your hometown again, Neil?

um, again, see "Corner Gas".

Pleasing te be googling

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- THAT tagline is true ---> <--- THAT tagline is false

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:eBa#(E-Mail Removed):

> Compared to the Neil of yore, this one isn't even visible.

I really don't have the time that I used to. a bit at lunch, sure, and some
at night, but I have so much work with the new job, I may never be the
poster of old. Still, my vow to abandon the group completely never happened

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Debrief: Wife listening while you talk in your sleep.

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:um63pEhgHHA.4416
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> If I remember correctly, in those days every poast was
> either about Neil or by Neil.

they still are, you just don't realize it.

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this.

catwalker63

Neil piffled away vaguely:

> did you hear "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:um63pEhgHHA.4416
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> If I remember correctly, in those days every poast was
>> either about Neil or by Neil.
>>

> they still are, you just don't realize it.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns9916CCC21ABF7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):

<snipped the excess>

>> Bragging about your hometown again, Neil?
>>

> um, again, see "Corner Gas".
>
> Pleasing te be googling
>
> --

Geez, give a guy a straight line and all he does is drop
it in the toilet. That should have been "3", c'mon
get with the program.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> That should have been "3", c'mon
> get with the program.

fine...

*BANG!*

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Short Cut: The longest distance between two points.

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

at least you noticed...

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Member of PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals