Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > security+ - does that seem right?

security+ - does that seem right?

Neil

did you hear "Grog in Ohio" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Not
> one word about networking or Windows.

OH! So it's a useful cert...

*snigger*

*runs from certification police*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I object to sex on TV. I keep falling off!

Neil

did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in
news:Xns990F831D9F00neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 :

> OH! So it's a useful cert...
>
> *snigger*
>
> *runs from certification police*

I think I know now why I will never be an MVP

BWAHAHAHAHA!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Never test for an error that you don't know how to handle.

MitchS

news:Xns990F831D9F00neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> *snigger*
>
> *runs from certification police*

*snigger*
what certification police?
--
MitchS

MitchS

news:Xns990F84D0A323neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> I think I know now why I will never be an MVP
>
> BWAHAHAHAHA!

By the power not vested in me I now proclaim you an honorary Most Verbose
Poaster.
Let's celebrate.
*streamers fall, firework launch, and kegs are tapped*

--
MitchS

kpg

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OP11rzZgHHA.4416
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> *snigger*

I don't think you can say that on the radio,

Jtyc

> I don't think you can say that on the radio,

You're thinking of "hoe".

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns991652587ABA4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

>> *snigger*

> I don't think you can say that on the radio,

sure, but I can call my homeboys whatever I want. I call them geeks
(though outside of IT that appearently is a derogitory term).

<fx=Wierd Al>
"look at me, I'm white and nerdy"
</fx>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Just because I don't care doesn't meant I don't understand.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> You're thinking of "hoe".

please see "corner gas"

"So we need a tourist attraction like a giant goose or something. We're a
farming community, what should we do?"

"How about a giant hoe?"

*snort*

"Since we're a farming community it could be a dirty hoe"

*guffaw*

"Who's going to maintain this thing? It might get broken or something?"

*under-breath* "Crack-hoe! We're thinking of having a giant dirty crack
hoe in the middle of town!"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Necessity is a mother.

catwalker63

MitchS piffled away vaguely:

> news:Xns990F84D0A323neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>> I think I know now why I will never be an MVP
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHA!

> By the power not vested in me I now proclaim you an honorary Most Verbose
> Poaster.
> Let's celebrate.
> *streamers fall, firework launch, and kegs are tapped*

Congratulations Neil! We're so proud of you!!!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MitchS piffled away vaguely:
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns990F84D0A323neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
>>> I think I know now why I will never be an MVP
>>>
>>> BWAHAHAHAHA!

>> By the power not vested in me I now proclaim you an honorary Most Verbose
>> Poaster.
>> Let's celebrate.
>> *streamers fall, firework launch, and kegs are tapped*
>>

> Congratulations Neil! We're so proud of you!!!

Compared to the Neil of yore, this one isn't even visible.

But then neither are any of us.