Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > VPN

Jesus Alvarado

I have a 2000 PC with SP 4
But when I try to create a new connection (VPN) it is faded and I can not
select it , what Am I missing ? everything on the web tells me that
L2TP/IPSec is built in to 2000.
Thanks in advance

your missing a vpn to connect to

Jesus Alvarado

I am trying to create it .
but it does not show me the button to create a VPN.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1d06701c453b8$ecf20b70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> your missing a vpn to connect to

Neil

"Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsa%zc.63566
$Sw.49089@attbi_s51:

> I am trying to create it .
> but it does not show me the button to create a VPN.
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1d06701c453b8$ecf20b70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> your missing a vpn to connect to

no 3rd party VPN clinet installed? are you able to create a standard
network (dial-up) connection? part of a domain?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Keyboard Cowboy

My Lord, just use your divine powers and it will be.
Surely, if you can walk on water, you can create a VPN.

billyw

wow.. that was almost funny...

hold on...

thinking...

nah....

but good try

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:1d64101c453d9$0a9a4eb0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Oh ye of little faith