Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Number of recommended users to support

Number of recommended users to support

=?Utf-8?B?dGxjY2Fy?=

Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users or nodes a single MCSE can support?

Jtyc

> Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users or
nodes a single MCSE can support?

No.

I myself can handle .375 users.

ME

> I myself can handle .375 users.
..375 users?
must be typo

> > Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users

or
> nodes a single MCSE can support?

depend on how dump users are. 50 dump users surely drive you nut ...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users

or
> nodes a single MCSE can support?
>
> No.
>

> I myself can handle .375 users.

TechGeekPro

"ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I myself can handle .375 users.

> .375 users?
> must be typo

I doubt it. Jtyc has been known to be a smart ass.
I personally can only handle one user; and I handle myself quite regularly.

> > > Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users

> or
> > nodes a single MCSE can support?

> depend on how dump users are. 50 dump users surely drive you nut ...
>

> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users

> or
> > nodes a single MCSE can support?
> >
> > No.
> >

> > I myself can handle .375 users.

Neil

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:R_6dnYovw8WtEFLdRVn-

> and I handle myself quite regularly.

somethings I don't need to know...

(now if this had been Kat's posting...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

=?Utf-8?B?dGxjY2Fy?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users
> or nodes a single MCSE can support?

asked and answered at least once. try google or dig a bit at
www.microsoft.com/learning

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Nettransplant

I only handle my own nodes.

"tlccar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users or

nodes a single MCSE can support?

Neil

"Nettransplant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> I only handle my own nodes.

don't do it in public, please. unless you are female in which case could
you post a little something...

--
Neil MCNGP #30 (singing a song by the Odds)

Kat

news:Xns9509CD703614Eneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:R_6dnYovw8WtEFLdRVn-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
> > and I handle myself quite regularly.

> somethings I don't need to know...
>
> (now if this had been Kat's posting...)
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

I handle myself quite well thank you

*purrs*

Rowdy Yates

=?Utf-8?B?dGxjY2Fy?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there any publication from Microsoft that recommends how many users
> or nodes a single MCSE can support?

that's an impossible question to answer. because each buisiness is unique.

a MCSE that really knows his stuff? he/she can probably support 1000's of
users. and being MCSE certified has nothing to do with it. the person just
has lots of experiece and knowledge. that' that.

you are also going to have to pay this guy/gal an arm and a leg for their
expertise.

hope that helps.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--