Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > isError(), errorMessage()

isError(), errorMessage()

jk@pusspaws.net

Hi all,

I am learning C++, looking at source code. I have come across
isError(), errorMessage() but cannot find a solid definition after
quite a bit of googling. Are these methods part of C++ ? If so what
exactly is their function ?

Cheers

Dave

Rolf Magnus

> Hi all,
>
> I am learning C++, looking at source code. I have come across
> isError(), errorMessage() but cannot find a solid definition after
> quite a bit of googling. Are these methods part of C++ ?

No.

jk@pusspaws.net

Rolf Magnus wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am learning C++, looking at source code. I have come across
> > isError(), errorMessage() but cannot find a solid definition after
> > quite a bit of googling. Are these methods part of C++ ?

> No.

OK thanks - I will dig elsewhere

Dave

jazy333@gmail.com

On 4月8日, 下午10时10分, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am learning C++, looking at source code. I have come across
> isError(), errorMessage() but cannot find a solid definition after
> quite a bit of googling. Are these methods part of C++ ? If so what
> exactly is their function ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

no