Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?Freeware Alternatives

RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?Freeware Alternatives

Heidy

x-no-archive:yes

RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?Freeware Alternatives

I downloaded a lot of software given that they have a 100% Moneyback
Back Gaurantee for 30 Days
See
www.ascentive.com

Do Broadband Speed Software help because this stuff from Ascentive is
All Bells and Whistles Impressive looking Displays but when I checked
the Broadband Speed with an Independent tester it was No faster.

Any suggestions here

Is Google Webaccelerator any good? I know its free?

What about www.opendns.com ?

difficult to configure

The Only Software I was anyway impressived by was their Spymaster Pro
cost $29-99 Usdollars it caught 6 spywares in my pc and removed them
that Norton had Failed to catch not to Mention "The Cleaner" by
Moosoft.com and Lavasoft too.

What effective alternatives are there worth recommending in terms of
quality software?

What about freeware alternatives?

Thanks,

Heidy
Service

Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
contact me.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

Des O'Donoghue

Heidy wrote:
> x-no-archive:yes
> Drivel drivel

She's back....

BC

Des O'Donoghue wrote:
> Heidy wrote:
>> x-no-archive:yes
>> Drivel drivel

> She's back....

Back again

Evan Platt

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:09:11 +0100, BC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Back again

Tell a friend.

caroline

"BC" wrote
> Des O'Donoghue wrote:
>> Heidy wrote:
>>> x-no-archive:yes
>>> Drivel drivel

>> She's back....

> Back again

And she appears to have changed the spelling of her name?

Looking at posts from January...she was calling herself Heidi then ???

DJ Spider

caroline wrote:
> "BC" wrote
>> Des O'Donoghue wrote:
>>> She's back....

>> Back again

> And she appears to have changed the spelling of her name?
>
> Looking at posts from January...she was calling herself Heidi then ???

Mind the killfile! Yes still works even if she/he/it has changed names,
I have no posts on Thunderbird!

<returns to large selection of easter eggs.....mmmmmm>

--

Don't forget to take out THETRASH !

Do you need a Disco? Or would you like to sing to the World?
(or at least Ireland!) Visit http://www.kastlekaraoke.com for all
your Disco and Karaoke party needs.