Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Google redirects me to another search engine

Google redirects me to another search engine

Markymark74 Markymark74 is offline
Junior Member

Can some-one please analyse this log file to tell me why my computer is redirecting me to another website?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Please see attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt hijackthis.txt (11.7 KB, 3 views)

achikaru achikaru is offline
Junior Member

Possible spyware attack.
update your spyware scanner and do a scan

sean.archer sean.archer is offline
Junior Member

yeah might be spyware...try installing antispyware and a virus scanner tooo

www.codepal.co.nr