Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Deer Rev and Neil

OT: Deer Rev and Neil

FrisbeeŽ

Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!

More than both of yours put together.

Thbbbbbbt!

catwalker63

FrisbeeŽ piffled away vaguely:

> Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!
>
> More than both of yours put together.
>
> Thbbbbbbt!

JaR made 'em do it!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!
>
> More than both of yours put together.
>
> Thbbbbbbt!

WHAT? no beer?

(I could dig out all of my hardware warranty certs from the 80s and 90s.
THat would be about another 120-150. And I forgot my Apple and 3Com
certifications and MY brainbench certs)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Deodorants and Pentiums - When being close is all that counts.

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> JaR made 'em do it!

I didn't really have to be forced. I have such a Ginormous ego that I just
love fluffing myself.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Confucius say: Rook before you reap!

catwalker63

Neil piffled away vaguely:

> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!
>>
>> More than both of yours put together.
>>
>> Thbbbbbbt!

> WHAT? no beer?
>
> (I could dig out all of my hardware warranty certs from the 80s and 90s.
> THat would be about another 120-150. And I forgot my Apple and 3Com
> certifications and MY brainbench certs)

Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

PUH-lease, the appropriate term is urinary olympics

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem...

Red Swingline Stapler

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

You know, I actually have a potty training cert froim when I was like 2 or
3. My momma actually threatened to revoke it when I had a problem with
improper aim as a teenager!

Neil

did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

> You know, I actually have a potty training cert froim when I was like
> 2 or 3. My momma actually threatened to revoke it when I had a problem
> with improper aim as a teenager!

PLEASE TO B INFORMING I WEAR TO B GETTING DUMPS FOR POTTY TRAINING CERT!
KINDLY TANKING U...

rgs

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.

Deer Jtyc and Neil FrisbeeŽ MCSE 12 07-27-2007 05:34 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: NEIL YOUNG: HEART OF GOLD, SYRIANA, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 06-19-2006 08:23 AM
Deer CBIC and Neil FrisbeeŽ MCSE 37 01-06-2006 07:04 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: NEIL GAIMAN'S NEVERWHERE, MUSSOLINI AND I, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 10-17-2003 09:03 AM
Re: Dialogic D/240SC-T1 Rev.2 and Rev.3 for sale GREGORY BURNS VOIP 0 07-08-2003 04:05 AM

Advertisments