Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Feedback Form

Feedback Form

Saxman

Could somebody point me in the direction of a simple feedback form using html.
Fields would need to be:-
Name
Email
Telephone
Address
Comments

I would like the feedback sent to an email address.

The only code I can find is for cgi-scripts or Javascript.

TIA

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Saxman"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Could somebody point me in the direction of a simple feedback form
> using html. Fields would need to be:-
> Name
> Email
> Telephone
> Address
> Comments
>
> I would like the feedback sent to an email address.
>
> The only code I can find is for cgi-scripts or Javascript.
>
> TIA

You cannot do it with pure HTML - there has to be a form processing
script somewhere in the mix. You might want to look at
<http://www.response-o-matic.com/>.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Feedback from feedback on MCP questions Matt Adamson Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 11:13 AM
Feedback form =?Utf-8?B?SGVsdGVyIFNrZWx0ZXI=?= ASP .Net 1 02-15-2006 07:35 PM
Feedback form PROBLEM Zagor ASP .Net 6 09-14-2004 02:15 AM
User rating and feedback form Mark ASP .Net 0 09-09-2004 07:07 AM
Feedback Form ASP & ASP.NET Mohamed Hosam ASP .Net 1 02-18-2004 11:22 AM

Advertisments