Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Application Stress Tool Error

Web Application Stress Tool Error

Chris

Hi I'm just getting started with the web application tool on my development
machine. I just want to play around with it, run an app in IIS just to get
it working, but when I go to add counters I get a "failed to load perf
counters" error. I haven't get a clue where to start with this error, can
anybody point me in the right direction. Regards, Chris.