Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Does anyone have the dvd "the Secret" ?

Does anyone have the dvd "the Secret" ?

gmankj

I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
know where I can find it? gmankj

Derek Janssen

gmankj wrote:
> I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
> know where I can find it? gmankj

Just think happy, positive thoughts, and the disk will come to YOU.

Derek Janssen (now pay me $39.99 for telling you that)

GREG NIEMI

Alot of people selling it on e-bay best bet
"Derek Janssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> gmankj wrote:
>> I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
>> know where I can find it? gmankj

> Just think happy, positive thoughts, and the disk will come to YOU.
>
> Derek Janssen (now pay me $39.99 for telling you that)
> (E-Mail Removed)

Andrew

"gmankj" wrote in message newshERh.750$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
> know where I can find it? gmankj

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2The+Secret%22

Karl S

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 00:27:34 -0400, Derek Janssen wrote:

> gmankj wrote:
>> I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
>> know where I can find it? gmankj

> Just think happy, positive thoughts, and the disk will come to YOU.

It worked for me!!

It was "very long wait" in my Netflix Q, lingering there for weeks.

I had to leave town for a trade show in Chicago where I saw something about
it on the news. I thought, "I sure would like to see this."

When I got back home, it was in my mailbox. The "Law of Attraction" works.