Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > bizz ed x86.. what does that mean?

bizz ed x86.. what does that mean?

=?Utf-8?B?ZmptOTg5OA==?=

hi i have built a pretty nice system and its all setup for runing under 64
bit but the test vista i am using from my msndaa program gave me the x86.
does this mean it will either run 64 or 32? i know you choose 64 or 32 bit
when buying vista home some what exactly is 86? and can it or am i alreadying
at 64bit.

Charlie Russel - MVP

x86 is the name of the 32-bit architecture.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...