Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Utilitizing a remote Wireless Network and my own local network for max. bandwidth

Utilitizing a remote Wireless Network and my own local network for max. bandwidth

benn686@hotmail.com

Most of the time my laptop is wired to a dsl modem, but in addition it
often picks up local wireless hot-spots nearby.

Is it possible to use both networks? Is there a way to assign which
network a particular application should use? For example, if I am
using a p2p software I would want it to use my wired connection, if I
open up a web browser, I want it to first try the wireless network and
use it if its available.

Can this be done??