Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Kerpalism

Kerpalism

Me2

tranie

Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40ca1383$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Michelle Klein-Hass MCNGP® #8
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/members.html
>
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >Isn't chalk a girl?

> > Err, no.
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Me2

> it's the status, everyone wants to be MCNGP.

Not likely.

Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Me2 wrote:
>> it's the status, everyone wants to be MCNGP.

> Not likely.
>
> Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA

In your case I can see the problem. One should never have more letters
after his/her name than IN his/her name.

BTW, there's no MCAD without .Net. The .Net is implied. Not like an
MCSD.Net.

--
Fris "EIEIO" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Indeed he is.

> ... you're going to go to jail

***YAWN***

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:umYuW$gUEHA.1560
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >Indeed he is.

>> ... you're going to go to jail

> ***YAWN***

COME ON! STRAIN A BIT!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

conner172

Frisbee® wrote:
> Me2 wrote:
>>> it's the status, everyone wants to be MCNGP.

>> Not likely.
>>
>> Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA

> In your case I can see the problem. One should never have more
> letters after his/her name than IN his/her name.

<snip>

Maybe he's trying to compensate for other 'short'comings.