Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Kerpalism

Kerpalism

Neil

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eKmJlo8TEHA.3664
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> How can I not be right?

why would I answer?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#gHeso8TEHA.3332
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:40c9cdc4$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\129840.htm (6/11/2004

10:35:12
> AM) #
>> what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

> Send $1000.00 dollars to each current member.
>
> This will begin the nomination process.
>
> Additional funds may be required after that,
> we'll let you know.

(Bring $1 million in small change before reciting

I, (Insert Full Name Here), human, promise to watch the MCNGP Show until
my eyeballs implode, even if it goes into 10 years of reruns! (And?!) I
promise to memorize whole episodes and recite the lines shamelessly in
unwelcome situations. (And? And? Oh Yeah!) I promise to wear unwashed
lederhosen every single day of the rest of my life!

(That's It! You're in our secret club!)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doom

news:Xns950577330F3E1neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eKmJlo8TEHA.3664
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > How can I not be right?

> why would I answer?
>
> I don't wanna come out and say it and give it away to everyone. I'll just

use it on the next dumper that comes along.

Andy Foster

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40c9cdc4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

Not having to ask what Kerpalism is would have been a good start.
As would not having to ask what you have to do to be a (sic) "mcngp".

Andy Foster

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40c9cdc4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

If you need to ask, you don't need to know.

nerd32768

I found chalk's term on Google. and OE does change it to sapsucker

Neil

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you need to ask, you don't need to know.

the best

"First rule of fight club"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

Shut the hell up, "ass****er|"

Doom

news:Xns95057B205AF70neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > If you need to ask, you don't need to know.

> the best
>
> "First rule of fight club"
>
> I thought the first rule of fight club was "no one talks about fight club"

Neil

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I thought the first rule of fight club was "no one talks about fight
> club"

so stop talking about it

--
Neil MCNGP #30