Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Kerpalism

Kerpalism

Doom

news:eh%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95056FDC2E1EDneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> >
> > make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

> chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it was,
> but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

> Am I correct in guessing that Chalk's term is the horrible insult used on

dumpers? or is it something completely different?

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eh#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95056FDC2E1EDneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>>
>> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

> chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it
> was, but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".

WAY true! but I did learn about the history of genocide
http://artsandscience.concordia.ca/h...ank_Chalk.html

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

>> Am I correct in guessing that Chalk's term is the horrible insult
>> used on

> dumpers? or is it something completely different?

KEEP FISHIN'!

*silence*

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

news:Xns95057218A1A39neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:eh#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns95056FDC2E1EDneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> >>
> >> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

> > chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it
> > was, but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".
> >

> WAY true! but I did learn about the history of genocide
> http://artsandscience.concordia.ca/h...ank_Chalk.html
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

This is hilarious! I say three words, actually two(kerpal isn't in the
dictionary), and there are 11 replies in less than three hours.

I thought there would only be 10 replies.

What would you do if I started asking about braindumps................

nerd32768

what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

Neil

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:40c9cd08@katy-
news.txucom.net:

> What would you do if I started asking about braindumps................

Flame you...within the guidelines as set forth by the Rules of Conduct of
course...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

> I thought there would only be 10 replies.
>
> What would you do if I started asking about braindumps................

Now your starting to sound like a t-t-t-troll.

*yawn*

kpg

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40c9cdc4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\129840.htm (6/11/2004 10:35:12

AM) #
> what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

Send $1000.00 dollars to each current member.

This will begin the nomination process.

Additional funds may be required after that,
we'll let you know.

Doom

news:Xns95057267AD247neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> Am I correct in guessing that Chalk's term is the horrible insult
> >> used on

> > dumpers? or is it something completely different?
> >

> KEEP FISHIN'!
>
> *silence*
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

I have to go with my original guess. I found a thread that told me that OE
changes chalk's term to sapsucker. How can I not be right?

Neil

"nerd32768" <brin{removethis}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:40c9cdc4$1
@katy-news.txucom.net:

> what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

well first never ask for a briandump....

--
Neil MCNGP #30