Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Kerpalism

Kerpalism

nerd32768

What is "Kerpalism"?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

nerd32768 wrote:
> What is "Kerpalism"?

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/kerpalism

Okay, only kidding. Here's a real link:

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Kerpal

--
Fris "A better question would be What is Cobolism?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

kpg

Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)

How times have changed.

0x22

Sandworm

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:udac#U7TEHA.644
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
>
> How times have changed.
>
> 0x22

Ok KPG go get your coffee, you sound a bit testy this AM.

Sandworm slithers to his own coffee grinder/maker.....ahhhhh
that's better!!!!

Ken Briscoe

news:udac%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
>
> How times have changed.

Yes, I also had to google the kerpal. your makin it 2 ez 4 teh n00bs fris.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

kpg

WORMSIGN!

Neil

Sandworm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Sandworm slithers to his own coffee grinder/maker.....ahhhhh
> that's better!!!!

you just do spice, you're not kidding me...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:udac%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
>> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
>>
>> How times have changed.

> Yes, I also had to google the kerpal. your makin it 2 ez 4 teh n00bs
> fris.

make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

Yeah. And underwear on the head. I had to do that too.

0x22

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns95056FDC2E1EDneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it was,
but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26