Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > trace.axd always shows me the first 6 page requests

trace.axd always shows me the first 6 page requests

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

Even if I clear the trace log then after requesting a page, it goes back to
showing me the first 6 requests I made in the browser. Am I missing something?

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net

Howdy,

Change value of the requestLimit property in web config <trace> section

<trace pageOutput="false" enabled="enabled" requestLimit="1000">

Hope this helps
--
Milosz