Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Load Event UserControl

Load Event UserControl

=?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=

I have page with Two User Controls. One of the user control has a Drop Down
List with AutoPostback=true.

How can i execute a function inside the second user control when the a
different value is selected in the first user control?

Manny

bruce barker

the second user control should expose a method to call.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)