Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-293 exam info

70-293 exam info

Brian

Does anyone have any info on test 70-293? I am ready to take this test but
would like to know if it is similar to 290 and 291 as far as length of time,
# of questions, etc. The info I have been given is that it is the same but
just read an article that suggests it might be longer than the previous
ones. Any advice from those who have taken it on particular topics that is
more heavily targeted. I am obviously not looking for a braindump (not that
I would get one here) but just some words of advice from those that have
taken it.

Thanks in advance.
Brian

Neil

"Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

yes

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Brian

thanks
news:Xns9504DBC054F26neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
> > Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

> yes
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

=?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0IDMyMQ==?=

I have taken 70-293 test few days ago. This test is not similar to
70-290 & 70-291, 110 minutes with 40 questions in Prometric center.

Practical questions in-depth, if you take MOC-2278 as an core study,
then you get to take some reference of PKI and cluster services.

Or, Sybex study guide and Training Kit learning skillfully.
I plan to take it next week, good luck to us, each others.

"Brian" wrote:

> Does anyone have any info on test 70-293? I am ready to take
> this test but would like to know if it is similar to 290 and 291
> as far as length of time, # of questions, etc. The info I have
> been given is that it is the same but just read an article that
> suggests it might be longer than the previous ones. Any advice
> from those who have taken it on particular topics that is
> more heavily targeted. I am obviously not looking for
> a braindump (not that I would get one here) but just
> some words of advice from those that have taken it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Brian

Neil

"Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:umYG8x2TEHA.2580
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> thanks
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9504DBC054F26neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

>> yes
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

we're here to help...

--
Neil MCNGP #30