Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Roaming profile

Roaming profile

=?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXMgQmhhdHQ=?=

I have a roaming profile on my school's network. So I can log in to any
system with my personal log in username and password. Otherwise all the
systems run on a common login for any particular labs.

Is there any way I can connect to this network from my home as well? My
school allows VPN to connect to some of its resources like MSDN software
downloads and Web courses.

Regards
Tejas Bhatt

Roaming profile problem Stef MCSE 1 07-01-2007 09:26 PM
Roaming Profile on Shutdown =?Utf-8?B?RHJld0NTVUM=?= Wireless Networking 2 02-04-2007 04:57 PM
wireless connection with the roaming user profile and mapped drive? Karen Wireless Networking 0 02-17-2005 02:07 PM
Re: roaming profile question SteveF Computer Support 1 08-21-2004 08:11 AM
roaming profile question SteveF Computer Support 1 08-20-2004 02:45 PM

Advertisments