Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Mega hosting..Is it real or fake?

Mega hosting..Is it real or fake?

shayaran

Hi! I recently interacted with one hosting company offering 200GB
hosting space, 2000GB bandwidth, unlimited MS SQL and multiple domain
hosting in one single account powered by Cpanel. Can it be real or
just another fake online promise? Check out its add @ http://www.freespacenet.com
Just let me know should I go for it or not.

John Hosking

shayaran wrote:
> Hi! I recently interacted with one hosting company offering 200GB
> hosting space, 2000GB bandwidth, unlimited MS SQL and multiple domain
> hosting in one single account powered by Cpanel. Can it be real or
> just another fake online promise?

It could be multi-posted spam. That's what I think.

> Just let me know should I go for it or not.

I think you should definitely go.

--
John