Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Server configuration details for .net framework 3.0

Web Server configuration details for .net framework 3.0

swapna.munukoti@gmail.com

Hi all,

Can any one tell me the site where I can find the minimum
configurations required for a web server for .net framework 3.0 to
run?

The configurations like what IIS version doe this support... What is
the IE version required for this to run in the client.
What is the hardware configurations of web server and client systems
that is needed for .net framework to run?

Thanks in advance.
Swapna.

David Longnecker

A simple Google search of 'framework 3.0 requirements' provides most everything
you need. Your first few questions are answered by MSFT's deployment guide:

HTH.

-dl

---
David R. Longnecker