Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Sad News

OT: Sad News

Neil

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:OvJRjEzTEHA.2128
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> /off to listen to his version of "America The Beautiful"

truely sad news

Gerogia....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Yeah, Freedom

> I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.

I hate fuking Illinois nazis.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sandworm wrote:
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> Yeah, Freedom

>> I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.
>>

> Ray, there's two white boys out here dressed like Hasidic diamond
> merchants and get this......
>
> Love that movie man, good thing I had an older sister to get me in to
> see it in the theater when it came out (I was only 12 at the time).
>
> Sandworm

Much like the Blues Brothers, the MCNGP is on a mission from God

--
Fris "said the atheist" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Sad news Aardvark Computer Support 5 03-04-2010 01:42 AM
The sad, sad story of camera glory, gone away RichA Digital Photography 2 03-26-2009 12:46 PM
Sad news... bigal The Lounge 10 05-22-2006 05:41 AM
OT: Very sad news. Jerry Goldsmith has passed away at age 75. LASERandDVDfan DVD Video 50 07-29-2004 08:50 PM

Advertisments