Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Using OE

Reply
Thread Tools

Using OE

 
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
To whom it may concern:
Please notice that I have started using OE for my newsreader and thereby
denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that I have
removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
*smiles and waves to cheering crowd*


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
who the hell cares you loser. get a life.
>-----Original Message-----
>To whom it may concern:
>Please notice that I have started using OE for my

newsreader and thereby
>denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it

be known that I have
>removed my training wheels and have shed the title of

Newbie.
>*smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1ac1001c44efe$1d7d09d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> who the hell cares you loser. get a life.


says the web-posting bottom-feeder.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
That's pretty harsh criticism there Mr. Anonymous. Maybe if you were nicer
to me I could teach you how to set up OE to browse this NG instead of that
web interface.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1ac1001c44efe$1d7d09d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> who the hell cares you loser. get a life.
> >-----Original Message-----
> >To whom it may concern:
> >Please notice that I have started using OE for my

> newsreader and thereby
> >denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it

> be known that I have
> >removed my training wheels and have shed the title of

> Newbie.
> >*smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
Techie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
we will be the judge of whether or not you are a newbie

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> To whom it may concern:
> Please notice that I have started using OE for my newsreader and thereby
> denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that I

have
> removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
> *smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:17:59 -0700, anonymous extemporised:

> who the hell cares you loser. get a life.
>


Can't figure it out, eh?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Doom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
I am ready for that challenge. I have brushed up on my Kerpalism and have
been lurking in this NG for awhile now. Oh and I know all about lamers,
braindumpers and epox. (lamers and braindumpers and epox Oh My)
"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_b%xc.43317$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> we will be the judge of whether or not you are a newbie
>
> --
> Techie
> MCNGP #21
> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > To whom it may concern:
> > Please notice that I have started using OE for my newsreader and thereby
> > denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that I

> have
> > removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
> > *smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Techie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
your humour needs some work, and the reason you know about lamers is
everytime you look in the mirror you see one.

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am ready for that challenge. I have brushed up on my Kerpalism and have
> been lurking in this NG for awhile now. Oh and I know all about lamers,
> braindumpers and epox. (lamers and braindumpers and epox Oh My)
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:_b%xc.43317$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > we will be the judge of whether or not you are a newbie
> >
> > --
> > Techie
> > MCNGP #21
> > "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > To whom it may concern:
> > > Please notice that I have started using OE for my newsreader and

thereby
> > > denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that

I
> > have
> > > removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
> > > *smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
ok, whats the first rule of fight club?


"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am ready for that challenge. I have brushed up on my Kerpalism and have
> been lurking in this NG for awhile now. Oh and I know all about lamers,
> braindumpers and epox. (lamers and braindumpers and epox Oh My)
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:_b%xc.43317$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > we will be the judge of whether or not you are a newbie
> >
> > --
> > Techie
> > MCNGP #21
> > "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > To whom it may concern:
> > > Please notice that I have started using OE for my newsreader and

thereby
> > > denouncing the web interface for this newsgroup. Let it be known that

I
> > have
> > > removed my training wheels and have shed the title of Newbie.
> > > *smiles and waves to cheering crowd*
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zw%xc.43494$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> your humour needs some work, and the reason you know about lamers is
> everytime you look in the mirror you see one.


I believe you meant "humor".

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Using a Link Button to redirect to another page by using data from =?Utf-8?B?R1REcml2ZXI=?= ASP .Net 1 02-16-2005 07:04 PM
Error page using the Application_Error void dosnt work when using DIV for a please wait message s_erez@hotmail.com ASP .Net 2 12-24-2004 12:11 PM
no code in webform using vs.net, but in webform using notepad timmso ASP .Net 1 12-12-2003 04:30 PM
Using GetOleDbSchemaTable to get SQL Server Field Description - using pete ASP .Net 1 08-29-2003 10:50 AM
Re: MVP? Index error on nested element using System.xml but NOT using msxml??? William F. Robertson, Jr. ASP .Net 1 06-25-2003 08:08 PM



Advertisments