Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I would like to take this opportunity...

OT: I would like to take this opportunity...

kpg

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns990A5178ECD55neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Duh! CBIC/Doom/NicotineFits quit smoking! Jeez!

>> dude needs to suck it up. Quitting smokeing is easy, I've done it
>> thousands
>> of times {$1 to Sam Clemmens}
>>

> Hey quit talking about me when I 'm not here. Day six and I haven't
> killed anyone yet.

Six! That's pretty good, if you start smoking again now I'll taunt
you about it for years.

CBIC

news:Xns990A52EC267F5ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> Six! That's pretty good, if you start smoking again now I'll taunt
> you about it for years.

Take that back. It's too much pressure which makes me want to smoke.

Consultant

what exactly, do you do here

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns990A513AF3B87neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Where have you been! You missed everything!!!

>> I am a busy boy, but I didn't miss much ($0.02 given)

> I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
>
> {$.02 to Mike Judge}

Briscobar

news:uXf%(E-Mail Removed)...
> what exactly, do you do here

I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't
have to! I have people skills and I'm good with dealing with people! Don't
you understand that?! What the hell is wrong with you people!?!

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns990A52EC267F5ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> Six! That's pretty good, if you start smoking again now I'll taunt
>> you about it for years.
>>

> Take that back. It's too much pressure which makes me want to smoke.

would go well with a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer...

(taunt, taunt)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "Eating radium has strange results," Tom said brightly.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I haven't killed
> anyone yet.

it's early

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Two most common elements in the universe: Hydrogen & Stupidity.

CBIC

news:Xns990ABA30772CAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> would go well with a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer...
>
> (taunt, taunt)

Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

catwalker63

CBIC piffled away vaguely:

> news:Xns990ABA30772CAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>
>> would go well with a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer...
>>
>> (taunt, taunt)

> Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

Woot! Go for it!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#xbHeaqeHHA.284
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

I found that after day 14 I was golden

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- If we blew up the moon, would werewolves be cured?

CBIC

news:Xns990E97ECE9D51neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

> I found that after day 14 I was golden

Day 10 and the 800 lb gorilla is feeling like a cute little chimpanzee. I
can beat this!!!!!ONE111