Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Women in IT

Reply
Thread Tools

Women in IT

 
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
"Bob Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?


Not anymore, he outsourced it to us.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bob Holmes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
So this is what it feels like to be on that side of the outsourcing? Now
can I get some curry?

--
Bob Holmes MCNGP #31
"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bob Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?

>
> Not anymore, he outsourced it to us.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "Bob Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?

>
> Not anymore, he outsourced it to us.


Damn straight! I'm thinking of outsourcing ALL my future Crystal Reports to
you two. I can't beat the price.

BTW, seriously THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

And now for something completely different:

MY FREE COPY OF VISUAL STUDIO 2003 WAS JUST DROPPED ON MY LAP!

As soon as my groin stops hurting, I'm going to take a look at it.

--
Fris "At the movies" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
i'm in process of trying to get hold of female tech sales person...

would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in a
good light




"He Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1a54c01c44e50$405355d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?



 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
> would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in a
> good light


You mean if she's cute?


 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
i didn't say that as such//
but someone that is well dressed and doesn't make a mostly male customer
base feel uncomfortable would be handy...

<cough>

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in

a
> > good light

>
> You mean if she's cute?
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:45:46 +0100, billyw extemporised:

> i'm in process of trying to get hold of female tech sales person...
>
> would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in a
> good light
>


You mean as long as she had big, er, qualifications?
 
Reply With Quote
 
conner172
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
Just curious - why specifically are you looking for a female? Don't you just
want the best person for the job, male or female?

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i didn't say that as such//
> but someone that is well dressed and doesn't make a mostly male customer
> base feel uncomfortable would be handy...
>
> <cough>
>
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company

in
> a
> > > good light

> >
> > You mean if she's cute?
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
actually i'm not allowed to say female in job ad
but it's because most of my customer base is male so ...


"conner172" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just curious - why specifically are you looking for a female? Don't you

just
> want the best person for the job, male or female?
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i didn't say that as such//
> > but someone that is well dressed and doesn't make a mostly male customer
> > base feel uncomfortable would be handy...
> >
> > <cough>
> >
> > "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the

company
> in
> > a
> > > > good light
> > >
> > > You mean if she's cute?
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-09-2004
as long as her qualifications are excellent and she is able to project the
company image then i'm more than happy

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:45:46 +0100, billyw extemporised:
>
> > i'm in process of trying to get hold of female tech sales person...
> >
> > would employ female tech also.. as long as she would show the company in

a
> > good light
> >

>
> You mean as long as she had big, er, qualifications?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OT] [media] The real reason some women aren't interested in IT T-Bone MCSE 0 11-17-2004 03:43 PM
OT: Men & Women Brat® MCSE 22 07-02-2004 08:08 PM
Women AND IT theseeker MCSD 68 12-04-2003 06:15 PM



Advertisments