Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master'.

CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master'.

ravi.govindaraju@gmail.com

Hi all,

I am new to asp.net and sqlserver. I just installed vs2005 and
sqlserverexpress edition on my home pc on which I have full admin
rights. I wrote a program that uses the built in log in functions in
asp .net. It worked fine when I ran it. However when I put it into my
IIS directory and try to access it from another pc I get this error:
CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master'.
An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
\App_Data\ASPNETDB.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists,
or specified file cannot be opened, or it is located on UNC share.

Can some1 tell me what I am doin wrong?

Thanks for ne help.