Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

Code name 47

I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
alot to speed up
my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
very useful.

http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

SteveB

"Code name 47" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
> alot to speed up
> my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
> very useful.
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

Mmmm, I get dire warnings that I've never seen before in Firefox about
scripts wanting to run.

HEMI-Powered

Today, Code name 47 made these interesting comments ...

> I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have
> helped me alot to speed up
> my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will
> find it very useful.
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

what does this have to do with digital photography? go away,
spamming troll.

--
HP, aka Jerry

AZ Nomad

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:20:52 -0000, HEMI-Powered <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>

>what does this have to do with digital photography? go away,
>spamming troll.

Why did you feel a need to repost that spam?

Paul Heslop

Code name 47 wrote:

> I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
> alot to speed up
> my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
> very useful.

rule one. Don't click off topic links.

rule two... er, that's it.

--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look

Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:26:02 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
> Code name 47 wrote:
>>
>> I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
>> alot to speed up
>> my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
>> very useful.
>>

> rule one. Don't click off topic links.

Rule #1 would be to install linux.
Doubt if the OP is smart enough to do that.