Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Markup Validator

Markup Validator

Daniele Perilli

Hi everybody,
I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
http://www.markupvalidator.com

Thanks.

Seth Illgard

On Apr 5, 10:32 am, "Daniele Perilli" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
> automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
> It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
> recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
> It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
> I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:http://www.markupvalidator.com
>
> Thanks.

Looks great. Ill test it right on. Nice logo too!

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Daniele Perilli"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:1175787174.787269.161840
@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> Hi everybody,
> I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
> automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
> It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
> recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
> It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
> I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
> http://www.markupvalidator.com
>
> Thanks.

Very, very nice! Just what I needed. Thanks for making it.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:Xns990A4E4DA89A3arbpenyahoocom@
69.28.186.121:

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Daniele Perilli"
><(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:1175787174.787269.161840
> @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>> I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
>> automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
>> It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
>> recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
>> It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
>> I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
>> http://www.markupvalidator.com
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Very, very nice! Just what I needed. Thanks for making it.

And... it worked on local host after I configured my firewall. Couldn't
check CSS though, from the local host, but that's okay.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

Jim S

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:41:58 GMT, Adrienne Boswell wrote:

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Daniele Perilli"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:1175787174.787269.161840
> @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>> I'd like to introduce you a new little tool I developed to
>> automatically check markup validation of all pages in given websites.
>> It uses W3C HTML Validator and CSS Validator online services in
>> recursive mode (without any max pages limit as other known services).
>> It's called Markup Validator and, of course, it's completely free.
>> I'd be delighted to have a feedback from you about it:
>> http://www.markupvalidator.com
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Very, very nice! Just what I needed. Thanks for making it.

I cannot the site today.
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Jim S:

> I cannot the site today.

A request for http://www.markupvalidator.com/ now results in a page saying
"This site is temporarily unavailable."
with a <title> element saying
"Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
"Hosted by Network Solutions".)

--
Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

Daniele Perilli

On Apr 8, 8:27 am, "Jukka K. Korpela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Scripsit Jim S:
>
> > I cannot the site today.

> A request forhttp://www.markupvalidator.com/now results in a page saying
> "This site is temporarily unavailable."
> with a <title> element saying
> "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
> that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
> right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
> the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
> "Hosted by Network Solutions".)
>
> --
> Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

Thanks. I'm trying to fix with Network Solutions.

Daniele Perilli

On Apr 10, 9:59 am, "Daniele Perilli" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Apr 8, 8:27 am, "Jukka K. Korpela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Scripsit Jim S:

> > > I cannot the site today.

> > A request forhttp://www.markupvalidator.com/nowresults in a page saying
> > "This site is temporarily unavailable."
> > with a <title> element saying
> > "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
> > that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
> > right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
> > the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
> > "Hosted by Network Solutions".)

> > --
> > Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

> Thanks. I'm trying to fix with Network Solutions.

I had some problems with my hosting, but now www.markupvalidator.com
is came back.

Jim S

On 30 Apr 2007 07:47:36 -0700, Daniele Perilli wrote:

> On Apr 10, 9:59 am, "Daniele Perilli" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> On Apr 8, 8:27 am, "Jukka K. Korpela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Scripsit Jim S:

>>> A request forhttp://www.markupvalidator.com/nowresults in a page saying
>>> "This site is temporarily unavailable."
>>> with a <title> element saying
>>> "Domain Not Valid". This is a "normal" response (HTTP code 200), suggesting
>>> that the server administration is clueless or careless. (Search engines are
>>> right now replacing their information about the sites's content to reflect
>>> the situation where the only content is that particular statement and
>>> "Hosted by Network Solutions".)

>>> --
>>> Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

>> Thanks. I'm trying to fix with Network Solutions.

> I had some problems with my hosting, but now www.markupvalidator.com
> is came back.

Thanks
--