Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > My resignation from the MCNGP

My resignation from the MCNGP

Batman

Hello fair citizens,

I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it no
longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts to
join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with the
MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my personal
goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member, I cannot be
mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil persons. Please be
sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal success in the Justice
League.

Very truly yours,
Batman

CBIC

"Batman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello fair citizens,
>
> I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
> no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
> to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with
> the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
> personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member,
> I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
> persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
> success in the Justice League.
>
> Very truly yours,
> Batman

Easily PotD

FrisbeeŽ

"Batman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello fair citizens,
>
> I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
> no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
> to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with
> the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
> personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member,
> I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
> persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
> success in the Justice League.
>
> Very truly yours,
> Batman

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Consultant

3rded

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >"Batman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello fair citizens,
>>>
>>> I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
>>> no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
>>> to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation
>>> with
>>> the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
>>> personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League
>>> member,
>>> I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
>>> persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
>>> success in the Justice League.
>>>
>>> Very truly yours,
>>> Batman
>>>

>>Easily PotD
>>

> 2nded
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>"Batman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello fair citizens,
>>
>> I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
>> no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
>> to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with
>> the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
>> personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member,
>> I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
>> persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
>> success in the Justice League.
>>
>> Very truly yours,
>> Batman
>>

>Easily PotD

2nded

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> 3rded

You owe me a new keyboard.

JaR

Consultant wrote:
> 3rded
>

>>> Easily PotD
>>>

>> 2nded
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

And the King cried "Fourth", leaving brave knight to come in fifth,
thereby losing the race, and the hand of fair princess...

--
JaR
Huh?

Jtyc

I'm batman.

Consultant

it's on it's way

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 3rded

> You owe me a new keyboard.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=

"Batman" wrote:

> Hello fair citizens,
>
> I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it no
> longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts to
> join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with the
> MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my personal
> goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member, I cannot be
> mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil persons. Please be
> sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal success in the Justice
> League.
>
> Very truly yours,
> Batman

So what are you saying here Batman? Your going to bend your personal
beliefs for an organization? How un-anti-hero of you!!!!!

Perhaps you'd like to consider one of these fine organizations of superhuman
contingent before you sell out:

All-Star Squadron
Birds of Prey
Amazing Zoo Crew
Challengers of the Unknown
Darkstars
Doom Parol
The Elite
Freedom Fighters
Golden Guardians
Green Lantern Corps
Inferior Five (of course the name would have to change)
Infinity Inc.
Justice Legion Alpha
Justice Society of America
Legion of Superheroes
Metal Men
Omega Men
The Outsiders
Secret Six (see noted for Inferior Five)
Section 8
Sentinels of Magic
Seven Soldiers of Victory (....you know)
Shadowpact
Sovereign Seven (what's with the numbers hero folk? kind of limits the
membership!)
Squadron of Justice
Suicide Squad
Super Power Friends
Superfriends
Watchmen
Young Justice
League of Extraordianry Gentlemen

or perhaps even a Masonic Society?

I just wanted you to be aware Dark Knight that there are other options
available.

--
Sandworm

--