Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE For Computer Engineer

MCSE For Computer Engineer

Vismay Mehta

How effective and beneficial will be MCSE Certification For
an Indian Computer Engineer (V Semester). Any perfect
classes for the same???
Please help????

Anonymous

http://www.antimoon.com/

Consultant

hi vismay, as much as i would love to help you, i cannot. i am terribly
sorry it has come to this, but i think you have the gumption to pick
yourself up and carry on with a positive outlook.

kindest regards,
consultant

"Vismay Mehta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:19cd601c44d85$d8c4ecf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How effective and beneficial will be MCSE Certification For
> an Indian Computer Engineer (V Semester). Any perfect
> classes for the same???
> Please help????

JaR

Consultant wrote:

> hi vismay, as much as i would love to help you, i cannot. i am terribly
> sorry it has come to this, but i think you have the gumption to pick
> yourself up and carry on with a positive outlook.
>
> kindest regards,
> consultant

kindly do the needful.

warmest regards,
JaR

conner172

I have to admit, his English is better than my Hindi.
Bahut Shoukriah - Danyavad

"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:19fca01c44d8b$b861da30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.antimoon.com/

no one

MY GOD!!! And they are outsourcing to this
country????!!!! These idiots don't even know how to
google or go to microsoft.com for heaven's sake!!!
TROLL!!! TROLL!!!! TROLL!!!!
Would you like fries with that...thank you drive through

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#zvCtUZTEHA.3872
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Consultant wrote:
>
>> hi vismay, as much as i would love to help you, i cannot. i am

terribly
>> sorry it has come to this, but i think you have the gumption to pick
>> yourself up and carry on with a positive outlook.
>>
>> kindest regards,
>> consultant

> kindly do the needful.
>
> warmest regards,
> JaR

down then across

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jose Samuel

Hey kid... don't you think software dev is a better place to be than
networking??
Stick to what you have learnt....get better at that
As you can see from the posts here how many mcse's have sooooo much free
time!

"no one" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:19e5601c44d9f$3bdb8ec0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> MY GOD!!! And they are outsourcing to this
> country????!!!! These idiots don't even know how to
> google or go to microsoft.com for heaven's sake!!!
> TROLL!!! TROLL!!!! TROLL!!!!
> Would you like fries with that...thank you drive through

Panorama

"no one" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:19e5601c44d9f$3bdb8ec0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> MY GOD!!! And they are outsourcing to this
> country????!!!! These idiots don't even know how to
> google or go to microsoft.com for heaven's sake!!!
> TROLL!!! TROLL!!!! TROLL!!!!

Ever wonder why these people never come out in the open?
Well who ever this was I think you are really cheap.

You guys write 4 lines to critisize others but never put an effort to
answer.
This is one more cheap example of a personal attack.
----

Quite recently I have seen a Micosoft Conduct post. By John Eddy [MSFT] I
really appreciate the baby step taken. I felt happy that one was trying to
control this illness. I was so lost in reading that one discussion i could
never complete it. I somehow had a feeling that the quality of posts would
improve and personal attacks would stop. Contrary to that, the attacks are
now more specific and brutal.

If Microsoft News Group Administrators are any good they would realize that
they are unable to handle the news groups and should attempt to take actions
to avoide incidents.

----
John,

I have been visiting MCSE newsgroup for online help with my MCSE. I have
seen junk discussions (irrelevant) and pranksters posting illicit & PAINFUL
messages.

I hope someone does something about this.

I have a couple of suggestions for betterment of the newsgroup

Dismiss the online posts for a week and notice the traffic without crap
emails. If the traffic drops drastically, it's a bad sign, because people
who would post online might as well use a news reader exposing their
identities. If there is no change you will have to try something else. If
qualities of emails do improve by at least 10% in the week you can continue
with that and try to develop a mature and professional culture within the
newsgroup. And later allow online posting in a controlled fashion.

When I say quality, It is the choice of words being used, reflection of
attitude, and relevance of discussion to the main post.

You might wanna limit the no of posts per discussion. Cause discussions here
never end. In fact they cannot be called discussions they should be called
chat messages. Addition to that you might want to monitor discussions
sometimes. Specifically posts that have more than 30 threads and Search for
disguised offensive language and statements that seem like personal attacks
and take appropriate measure to discourage the acts.

-

If the above cant be done I suggest you create exclusive news groups for
each continent, subgroups for each country and News group administrators for
that.

Provide exclusive access to posts with ip's originated from the country's
BGP Routers.

-

In case the above can't be done. I suggest hiring professionals to control
these news groups.

When such incidents occur and MS does nothing, it reflects the attitude of
the entire MS organization. If MS can't act on this I recommend you turn
control to some one else or at least come up with a plan to make this
commercial. Commercial newsgroups handle things in a mature fashion but
sadly do not host microsoft certification related discussion. Again MS
always has the choice to close this news group because this is not helping.
You cannot you cannot run a newsgroup at the cost of hurting someone's
feelings. The attachment is an example reflecting a person's anguish.

I am genuinely positive that MS practices diversity and integrity and can
only hope that a percent of it can be demonstrated in MS handling its news
groups.

John in any case, your actions reflect Microsoft's attitude and action
towards handling incidents (Attacks of personal Nature and irrelevant to the
forum).

I hope you take appropriate action soon.

kindly reiterate

> Would you like fries with that...thank you drive through

Vismay, It will be effective. If you wish to pursue a career in IT Systems
Administration and later move to IT Management this is a good choice. There
is a better scope for direct placements rather than internships for BE/BTech
CS grads with MCSE's.

I have attended MS ATEC training at NIIT in AP for MCSE 4.0 . I feel that
any MS ATEC with MCT's provide the best training. I am currently training at
NIIT again for MCSE 2003. I feel its worth the money. I would recommend this
for you.

Hope this helps.