Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Recomended free photo storage site? Or not?

Recomended free photo storage site? Or not?

Harbin Osteen

Want to post some photos, but I don't have a web page, and not sure
I want to use MySpace. Any good free storage sites?

--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

Dennis Pogson

Harbin Osteen wrote:
> Want to post some photos, but I don't have a web page, and not sure
> I want to use MySpace. Any good free storage sites?

http://www.villagephotos.com/

Nico

On Apr 5, 2:47 am, "Harbin Osteen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Want to post some photos, but I don't have a web page, and not sure
> I want to use MySpace. Any good free storage sites?
>
> --
>
> SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO
>
> When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
> to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?
>
> -

You can also try Google's Picasa site, but I think you need to use
their software. try picasaweb.google.com.

ray

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:47:05 -0700, Harbin Osteen wrote:

> Want to post some photos, but I don't have a web page, and not sure
> I want to use MySpace. Any good free storage sites?

IMHO - free online space is often worth what you pay for it. I do my
personal web site at netfirms.com. Cost is $5/month.

Aamir