Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > doubt.....

doubt.....

Cerebrus

On Apr 6, 3:56 am, "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> <Snippin'!>
>
> How about now?
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom -http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
> CertGuard -http://www.certguard.com

I'm amazed that JaR was so effectively able to bring out the obedient
pupil in you.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Michael D. Alligood

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> I'm amazed that JaR was so effectively able to bring out the obedient
> pupil in you.

I am worried about his health Plus, he actually had a valid point!
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Briscobar

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> I'm amazed that JaR was so effectively able to bring out the obedient
> pupil in you.
>
> ----------
> Cerebrus.
> MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)
>
> Join the fight against Br@indumps
> http://www.certguard.com/forums/

You're next, Cerebrus.

kpg

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1175838433.990153.223430
@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> On Apr 6, 3:56 am, "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> <Snippin'!>
>>
>> How about now?
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
>> The I.T. Classroom -http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
>> CertGuard -http://www.certguard.com

> I'm amazed that JaR was so effectively able to bring out the obedient
> pupil in you.

He's adapting to his environment. A time-proven survival trait.

Cerebrus

On Apr 6, 5:48 pm, "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You're next, Cerebrus.

Lol ! You should see CertGuard's sig. with all the useful links on our
site.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)
<whitespace snipped for fear of retribution>Join the fight against
Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

JaR

Michael D. Alligood wrote:
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:
>
>> I'm amazed that JaR was so effectively able to bring out the obedient
>> pupil in you.

> I am worried about his health Plus, he actually had a valid point!

Oh, ghod! There goes my reputation.

And my health is jus' fine TYVM!

Humph, uppity puppies!

--
JaR
Don't make me turn in my card

JaR

Cerebrus wrote:
> On Apr 6, 5:48 pm, "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> You're next, Cerebrus.

> Lol ! You should see CertGuard's sig. with all the useful links on our
> site.
>
> ----------
> Cerebrus.
> MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)
> <whitespace snipped for fear of retribution>Join the fight against
> Br@indumps
> http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Okay, because you asked, but not that anyone will really attempt to
conform to this:

*Two* dashes, followed by a space, tells the client that all after is a
sig. Then up to *four* lines, including whitespace.

</Lesson>

--
This is a .sig
believe it or not

Cerebrus

On Apr 6, 8:38 pm, JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Okay, because you asked, but not that anyone will really attempt to
> conform to this:

Did I really ask. When. Where. How. Are these questions too.
That's it, I've had it with the damb question marks.

> *Two* dashes, followed by a space, tells the client that all after is a
> sig. Then up to *four* lines, including whitespace.

The scarcity of dashes above the name makes me feel as if half of the
name was exposed... to the rain, who knows. IMO, the dashes should be
enough to properly shield the name from anything that might fall from
above (rain, skeet, hail, snow, even the sky !), like a loyal
umbrella.

Not that I really took your advice, but certain apocalyptic events
have transpired, due to which my sig. shall be as follows (Or similar
to it.) for the foreseeable future. For those curious about the
"events" in question, suffice it to say that they involved an abnormal
rise in the degree of entropy in the interplanetary magnetic field,
leading to an irreversible culmination of the fifth cosmic cycle.

----
Cerebrus.
(You know Who)

catwalker63

Cerebrus piffled away vaguely:

> On Apr 6, 5:48 pm, "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> You're next, Cerebrus.

> Lol ! You should see CertGuard's sig. with all the useful links on our
> site.

All the useful links are actually on the CertGuard site so why repeat
the effort on the sig? Just point to the homepage.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

CertGuard

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Cerebrus piffled away vaguely:
>
>> On Apr 6, 5:48 pm, "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>> You're next, Cerebrus.

>> Lol ! You should see CertGuard's sig. with all the useful links on our
>> site.
>>

> All the useful links are actually on the CertGuard site so why repeat
> the effort on the sig? Just point to the homepage.

I understand what you're saying, but the additional links are not part of my
sig. The links I infrequently add are a postscript when I feel it is necessary
to point out pages that people looking for braindumps would (hopefully) profit
from.

My sig is as follows:

// --
// CertGuard
// Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear
// http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

I believe that's conformed to all of the guidelines set forth by JaR.