Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > [Fwd: Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss]

[Fwd: Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss]

Bill

-
Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss.
(Read this to yourself aloud - it's great!)

>> If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port, and the bus is
>>interrupted at a very last resort, and the access of the memory makes your
>>floppy disk abort, then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.
>>

>> If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a d ash, and the
>>double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash, and your data is
>>corrupted cause the index doesn't hash, then your situation's hopeless
>>and
>>your system's gonna crash!
>>

>> If the label on the cable on the table at your house, says the network
>>is connected to the button on your mouse, but your packets want to tunnel
>>to another protocol, that's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the
>>hall......
>>

>> And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss, so your
>>icons in the window are as wavy as a souse; then you may as well reboot
>>and go out with a bang, 'cuz sure as I'm a poet, the sucker's gonna
>>hang.
>>

>> When the copy on your floppy's getting sloppy in the disk, and the
>>macro code instructions is causing unnecessary risk, then you'll have to
>>flash the memory and you'll want to RAM your ROM, and then quickly turn
>>off the computer and be sure to tell your Mom!
>>

>> Well, that certainly clears things up for me. How about you?
>>

>> Thank you, Bill Gates, for bringing all this into our lives

Ertugrul Soeylemez

Bill <@camcost.net> (07-04-04 22:16:17):

> Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss.
> (Read this to yourself aloud - it's great!)
>
> > > [...]

Amazing! Mix that with some fast Jazz, that makes a groovy song. =)

Regards,
Ertugrul Söylemez.

--
From the fact that this CGI program has been written in Haskell, it
follows naturally that this CGI program is perfectly secure.