Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > posted without comment

Reply
Thread Tools

posted without comment

 
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
http://tinyurl.com/3y5p9


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
*sigh*



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
billyw wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/3y5p9


You've been in a relatively bad mood lately, so I ain't clicking on that
link. It could be a bomb or something.

--
Fris "Paranoid Thug" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
oh we posted your "bomb" today..
it was meant to be posted a couple of weeks ago, but my daughter "forgot" to
post it..
after some attitude adjustment i posted it myself..


"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> *sigh*
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
define relative

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23A$(E-Mail Removed)...
> billyw wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/3y5p9

>
> You've been in a relatively bad mood lately, so I ain't clicking on that
> link. It could be a bomb or something.
>
> --
> Fris "Paranoid Thug" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
billyw wrote:
> define relative


Uncle Vigo
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
> oh we posted your "bomb" today..
> it was meant to be posted a couple of weeks ago, but my daughter "forgot"

to
> post it..
> after some attitude adjustment i posted it myself..


If you labled it "Bomb" it might actually make it.




 
Reply With Quote
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
Truth Hurts!

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://tinyurl.com/3y5p9
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
> Truth Hurts!

Not always.





 
Reply With Quote
 
Vigo Breadcrumbs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#zkIW0WTEHA.544
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> billyw wrote:
>> define relative

>
> Uncle Vigo


I beg your pardon?



http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
again, code snippet without comment Phil Carmody C Programming 7 01-14-2010 09:32 AM
RowEditing without ObjectDataSource (x posted from ....adonet) Jim Katz ASP .Net Datagrid Control 1 01-03-2006 05:10 AM
XTREME Overclocking has just posted a review on the Mushkin Silverstrand Front Page News 7 06-27-2005 06:50 AM
? ELSE Conditional Comment / Using Conditional Comments Inside Other Tags To Comment Out Attributes Alec S. HTML 10 04-16-2005 02:21 AM
I posted twice to this groupe without any error but it doens't show up. posting ASP General 1 04-22-2004 08:29 PM



Advertisments