Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Any style options for html frames?

Any style options for html frames?

nsf

Is there any css style options for html frames? We are supporting only
IE6+, so even if it is for IE browsers only then that would be fine. As far
as I can tell, I am limited to the width and color of the border, is this
correct?

I'd like more control over the frame border, but I'm not seeing any options.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "nsf" <(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there any css style options for html frames? We are supporting
> only IE6+, so even if it is for IE browsers only then that would be
> fine. As far as I can tell, I am limited to the width and color of
> the border, is this correct?
>
> I'd like more control over the frame border, but I'm not seeing any
> options.

Of course that begs to ask, what about everyone else? Is this an
Intranet? If so, it would help if you would state that in your post.
If it's for the www, then you need to think about modern browsers like
Firefox, Opera, etc.

If you want borders, you could always put a border on the body element of
the child document.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Mike Minor

"nsf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any css style options for html frames? We are supporting only
> IE6+, so even if it is for IE browsers only then that would be fine. As
> far as I can tell, I am limited to the width and color of the border, is
> this correct?
>
> I'd like more control over the frame border, but I'm not seeing any
> options.

What kind of options are you looking for.

"Stupid" Mike