Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > VERY WIRED BEHAVIOR OF NERO 7.7.5.1

Reply
Thread Tools

VERY WIRED BEHAVIOR OF NERO 7.7.5.1

 
 
tanyaru@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-04-2007
I`m experiencing a very wired behavior of Nero 7.7.5.1. First i
installed it on my Windows Vista 4-3 month ago. Everything worked
well
untill 2 weeks from now. Then i suddenly received "cannot finalize
the
disc" when i was burning a DVD using Create your own DVD (DVD+VR)
application in Nero. I tried to burn it again and got "burning
process is failed" in the beginning. I reinstalled Nero. It worked
for
3-4 times and then another "burning process is failed" again and so
on. I reinstalled again and bad message popped up on the first time
this time. I uninstalled it again using Nero7 clean uninstalling tool
and installed a clean copy. It worked for one time! I didn`t even
close Nero before i started to burn another DVD and it failed.
Everithing else but theese particular application (Create your own
DVD
DVD+VR) works fine. And thats one more thing i noticed. When it was
working it had the application name (create your own DVD ((DVD+VR))
on
a top of the window. But when it failed it was saying DVD Video (DVD
Video Mode) which is a separate application for .vob files. SO, what
i`m trying to say it looked like Nero starts wrong application and
that application does not recognize nessesar file format and failing
because of that.


So, can someone help help me to troubleshoot the problem.


here is a log file from "burning process failed" below


[14:03:40] NeroVision Log created (Date: 04/04/2007)
[14:03:40] NeroVision Processors: 1 (Intel)
[14:03:40] NeroVision OS: Unsupported
[14:03:40] GCCore Detected DirectX Version 9 or higher
[14:03:40] GCCore Detected DirectX Version: 10.0
[14:03:41] AMCDocBase Nero3D interface version is 300
[14:04:05] ExpressUI Running Nero Vision Version: 4.9.0.18
[14:04:05] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
\DVDENGINE.DLL
[14:04:05] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
[14:04:05] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
\DVDENGINE.DLL
[14:04:05] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
RegisterApplicationService
[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
[14:04:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
RegisterApplicationService
[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Session callback registered...
[14:04:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - BeginDiscAccess
[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Access mode=read-only
[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
[14:04:05] DVDEngine Initializing C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero
Vision\DVDBlockAcc.dll ModVer: 4.9.0.12 ProdVer: 4.9.0.5
[14:04:05] DVDEngine Attaching to C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core
\NeroAPI.dll ModVer: 7.7.5.1 ProdVer: 7.7.5.1
[14:04:05] DVDEngine (Interface: 7.0.5.6)
[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Medium type=DVD-R
[14:04:05] DVDEngine **BEGIN: TMP_VMGI - Create
[14:04:05] DVDEngine **END: TMP_VMGI - Create
[14:04:05] DVDEngine DVD format is 6, media type is 0x00000804
[14:04:05] DVDEngine Supported Access Modes: 0x00000001
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: Update Disc Info
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Number of layers = single
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Disc capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Disc size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Layer0 capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Layer0 size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Next writeable address = {none}
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: Update Disc Info
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Update HCB state
[14:04:06] DVDEngine _UDFIsHighCompatBorderReached: Number of tracks
= 0.
[14:04:06] DVDEngine _UDFIsHighCompatBorderReached: Unable to
determine the disc's High Compatibility mode.
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Update HCB state
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - BeginDiscAccess
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - GetDiscCaps
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Caps=DSCCAP_FINALIZE_DISC |
DSCCAP_HICOMPBORDER | DSCCAP_VLMNM_UDF | DSCCAP_VLMNM_ISO9660
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - GetDiscCaps
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - ImportDisc
[14:04:06] DVDEngine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------
[14:04:06] DVDEngine INFORMATION
[14:04:06] DVDEngine cause: 26 (empty_disc)
[14:04:06] DVDEngine source: IDVDSessionBaseImpl
[14:04:06] DVDEngine description: Disc is unformatted.
[14:04:06] DVDEngine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - ImportDisc
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::Release ()
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::Release ()
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Session callback unregistered...
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
[14:04:06] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
\DVDENGINE.DLL
[14:04:06] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
[14:04:06] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
\DVDENGINE.DLL
[14:04:06] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:06] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
\DVDENGINE.DLL
[14:04:06] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
RegisterApplicationService
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
RegisterApplicationService
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
RegisterApplicationService
[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
RegisterApplicationService
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
[14:04:19] AMCUIBase Asset created by user: class AVFileAsset
[14:04:19] AMCUIBase - file paths: 1, first = 'c:\Users\ann\Desktop\
\bog\bog.avi')
[14:04:19] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
\DVDENGINE.DLL
[14:04:19] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
[14:04:19] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:19] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
CreateDVDVFRSession
[14:04:19] DVDEngine Estimate Size


[14:07:06] NeroVision total data size : 458753 bytes
[14:07:06] NeroVision multiplexed size : 475136 bytes
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ********END: _VOBS - Process VOB
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ******END: VMGM_VOBS - Process Create
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****END: _DVDVideoBase - Prepare VMG
[14:07:06] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVFR - Prepare Final VMG
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ..Estimated size=504 KB
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ..Estimated duration=0 sec
[14:07:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - PrepareFinalVMG
[14:07:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - PrepareEditDisc
[14:07:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _DVDVFR - Prepare Edit Disc
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl -
GetDiscSpaceInfo
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - GetDiscSpaceInfo
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: VTSTT_VOBS#1 - Process Create
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ******BEGIN: _VOBS - Process VOB
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ********BEGIN: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ...Duration 51358800000
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ..._streamtime_frame_duration is 400000
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ...Stream 0 is 'Video'
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ...Stream 1 is 'Audio'
[14:07:06] DVDEngine ********END: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
[14:07:06] NeroVision Analyze video stream
[14:07:06] NeroVision Seg. | frames | weight | volume


[14:07:06] NeroVision total data size : 3383468043 bytes
[14:07:06] NeroVision multiplexed size : 3496599552 bytes
[14:07:06] MMTools SourceBuilder: building cached c:\Users\ann
\Desktop\\bog\bog.avi video/0
[14:07:08] MMTools SourceBuilder: building cached c:\Users\ann
\Desktop\\bog\bog.avi audio/0
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ******END: _VOBS - Process VOB
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****END: VTSTT_VOBS#1 - Process Create
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVFR - Prepare Edit Disc
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Estimated size=3.26 GB
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Estimated duration=1 hour 43 min 25 sec
[14:07:09] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - PrepareEditDisc
[14:07:09] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - EditDisc
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Initializing DVD-R (Video mode) disc...
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..DVD-R (Video mode) disc has been initialized.
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::CreateUpdateMedia() --
VFR
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::CreateUpdateMedia() -- VFR
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _DVDVFR - Edit Disc
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl -
GetDiscSpaceInfo
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - GetDiscSpaceInfo
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: IUpdateDVDVFRMediaImpl -
BeginRecording
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****END: IUpdateDVDVFRMediaImpl -
BeginRecording
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVFR - Edit Disc
[14:07:09] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - EditDisc
[14:07:09] DVDUI Unknown exception occured when burning a DVD-
VFR
[14:07:09] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: Update Disc Info
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Number of layers = single
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Disc capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Disc size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Layer0 capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Layer0 size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Next writeable address = {none}
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: Update Disc Info
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
_M_update_ses_uid
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - _M_update_ses_uid
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::Release ()
[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::Release ()
[14:07:09] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
[14:07:09] NeroVision *****************************************
[14:07:09] NeroVision Windows XP 6.0
[14:07:09] NeroVision IA32
[14:07:09] NeroVision WinAspi: -
[14:07:09] NeroVision ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero
7\Core\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created
11/2/2004 12:54:32 PM
[14:07:09] NeroVision NT-SPTI used
[14:07:09] NeroVision Nero API version: 7.7.5.1
[14:07:09] NeroVision Using interface version: 7.5.0.0
[14:07:09] NeroVision Installed in: C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core
\
[14:07:09] NeroVision Application: ahead\NeroVision
[14:07:09] NeroVision Internal Version: 7, 7, 5, 1
[14:07:09] NeroVision === Scsi-Device-Map ===
[14:07:09] NeroVision === CDRom-Device-Map ===
[14:07:09] NeroVision TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L532M D: CDRom0
[14:07:09] NeroVision =======================
[14:07:09] NeroVision AutoRun : 1
[14:07:09] NeroVision Excluded drive IDs:
[14:07:09] NeroVision WriteBufferSize: 83886080 (0) Byte
[14:07:09] NeroVision BUFE : 0
[14:07:09] NeroVision Physical memory : 1021MB (1046144kB)
[14:07:09] NeroVision Free physical memory: 269MB (275700kB)
[14:07:09] NeroVision Memory in use : 73 %
[14:07:09] NeroVision Uncached PFiles: 0x0
[14:07:09] NeroVision Use Inquiry : 1
[14:07:09] NeroVision Global Bus Type: default (0)
[14:07:09] NeroVision Check supported media : Disabled (0)
[14:07:09] NeroVision 4.4.2007
[14:07:09] NeroVision NeroAPI
[14:07:09] NeroVision Existing drivers:
[14:07:09] NeroVision File 'Drivers\ADPU160M.SYS': Ver=6.4.645.100
(NT.
051018-1332), size=98408 bytes, created 11/2/2006 5:50:35 AM
[14:07:09] NeroVision Registry Keys:
[14:07:09] NeroVision HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT
\CurrentVersion
\WinLogon

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Fred C. Dobbs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-05-2007
Change the Wires
On 4 Apr 2007 14:51:46 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I`m experiencing a very wired behavior of Nero 7.7.5.1. First i
>installed it on my Windows Vista 4-3 month ago. Everything worked
>well
>untill 2 weeks from now. Then i suddenly received "cannot finalize
>the
>disc" when i was burning a DVD using Create your own DVD (DVD+VR)
>application in Nero. I tried to burn it again and got "burning
>process is failed" in the beginning. I reinstalled Nero. It worked
>for
>3-4 times and then another "burning process is failed" again and so
>on. I reinstalled again and bad message popped up on the first time
>this time. I uninstalled it again using Nero7 clean uninstalling tool
>and installed a clean copy. It worked for one time! I didn`t even
>close Nero before i started to burn another DVD and it failed.
>Everithing else but theese particular application (Create your own
>DVD
>DVD+VR) works fine. And thats one more thing i noticed. When it was
>working it had the application name (create your own DVD ((DVD+VR))
>on
>a top of the window. But when it failed it was saying DVD Video (DVD
>Video Mode) which is a separate application for .vob files. SO, what
>i`m trying to say it looked like Nero starts wrong application and
>that application does not recognize nessesar file format and failing
>because of that.
>
>
>So, can someone help help me to troubleshoot the problem.
>
>
>here is a log file from "burning process failed" below
>
>
>[14:03:40] NeroVision Log created (Date: 04/04/2007)
>[14:03:40] NeroVision Processors: 1 (Intel)
>[14:03:40] NeroVision OS: Unsupported
>[14:03:40] GCCore Detected DirectX Version 9 or higher
>[14:03:40] GCCore Detected DirectX Version: 10.0
>[14:03:41] AMCDocBase Nero3D interface version is 300
>[14:04:05] ExpressUI Running Nero Vision Version: 4.9.0.18
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
>\DVDENGINE.DLL
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
>4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
>\DVDENGINE.DLL
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
>4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>RegisterApplicationService
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>RegisterApplicationService
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Session callback registered...
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - BeginDiscAccess
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Access mode=read-only
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine Initializing C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero
>Vision\DVDBlockAcc.dll ModVer: 4.9.0.12 ProdVer: 4.9.0.5
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine Attaching to C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core
>\NeroAPI.dll ModVer: 7.7.5.1 ProdVer: 7.7.5.1
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine (Interface: 7.0.5.6)
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine ..Medium type=DVD-R
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine **BEGIN: TMP_VMGI - Create
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine **END: TMP_VMGI - Create
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine DVD format is 6, media type is 0x00000804
>[14:04:05] DVDEngine Supported Access Modes: 0x00000001
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: Update Disc Info
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Number of layers = single
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Disc capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Disc size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Layer0 capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Layer0 size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Next writeable address = {none}
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: Update Disc Info
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Update HCB state
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine _UDFIsHighCompatBorderReached: Number of tracks
>= 0.
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine _UDFIsHighCompatBorderReached: Unable to
>determine the disc's High Compatibility mode.
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Update HCB state
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - BeginDiscAccess
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - GetDiscCaps
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Caps=DSCCAP_FINALIZE_DISC |
>DSCCAP_HICOMPBORDER | DSCCAP_VLMNM_UDF | DSCCAP_VLMNM_ISO9660
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - GetDiscCaps
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - ImportDisc
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine INFORMATION
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine cause: 26 (empty_disc)
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine source: IDVDSessionBaseImpl
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine description: Disc is unformatted.
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - ImportDisc
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::Release ()
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::Release ()
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Session callback unregistered...
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
>\DVDENGINE.DLL
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
>4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
>\DVDENGINE.DLL
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
>4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
>\DVDENGINE.DLL
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
>4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>RegisterApplicationService
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>RegisterApplicationService
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>RegisterApplicationService
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine ..Application service registered...
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>RegisterApplicationService
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
>[14:04:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - ~IDVDVFRSessionImpl
>[14:04:19] AMCUIBase Asset created by user: class AVFileAsset
>[14:04:19] AMCUIBase - file paths: 1, first = 'c:\Users\ann\Desktop\
>\bog\bog.avi')
>[14:04:19] DVDEngine C:\PROGRAM FILES\NERO\NERO 7\NERO VISION
>\DVDENGINE.DLL
>[14:04:19] DVDEngine Product Version: 4.9.0.5, File Version:
>4.9.0.12, Interface Version: 4.10.0.1
>[14:04:19] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:19] DVDEngine END: IDVDEngineManagerImpl -
>CreateDVDVFRSession
>[14:04:19] DVDEngine Estimate Size
>
>
>[14:07:06] NeroVision total data size : 458753 bytes
>[14:07:06] NeroVision multiplexed size : 475136 bytes
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ********END: _VOBS - Process VOB
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ******END: VMGM_VOBS - Process Create
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****END: _DVDVideoBase - Prepare VMG
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVFR - Prepare Final VMG
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ..Estimated size=504 KB
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ..Estimated duration=0 sec
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - PrepareFinalVMG
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - PrepareEditDisc
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _DVDVFR - Prepare Edit Disc
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl -
>GetDiscSpaceInfo
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - GetDiscSpaceInfo
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: VTSTT_VOBS#1 - Process Create
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ******BEGIN: _VOBS - Process VOB
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ********BEGIN: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ...Duration 51358800000
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ..._streamtime_frame_duration is 400000
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ...Stream 0 is 'Video'
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ...Stream 1 is 'Audio'
>[14:07:06] DVDEngine ********END: _VOBS - _M_analyze_cnv_input
>[14:07:06] NeroVision Analyze video stream
>[14:07:06] NeroVision Seg. | frames | weight | volume
>
>
>[14:07:06] NeroVision total data size : 3383468043 bytes
>[14:07:06] NeroVision multiplexed size : 3496599552 bytes
>[14:07:06] MMTools SourceBuilder: building cached c:\Users\ann
>\Desktop\\bog\bog.avi video/0
>[14:07:08] MMTools SourceBuilder: building cached c:\Users\ann
>\Desktop\\bog\bog.avi audio/0
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ******END: _VOBS - Process VOB
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****END: VTSTT_VOBS#1 - Process Create
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVFR - Prepare Edit Disc
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Estimated size=3.26 GB
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Estimated duration=1 hour 43 min 25 sec
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - PrepareEditDisc
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - EditDisc
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Initializing DVD-R (Video mode) disc...
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..DVD-R (Video mode) disc has been initialized.
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::CreateUpdateMedia() --
>VFR
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::CreateUpdateMedia() -- VFR
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _DVDVFR - Edit Disc
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: IDVDVFRSessionImpl -
>GetDiscSpaceInfo
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - GetDiscSpaceInfo
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: IUpdateDVDVFRMediaImpl -
>BeginRecording
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ****END: IUpdateDVDVFRMediaImpl -
>BeginRecording
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _DVDVFR - Edit Disc
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine END: IDVDVFRSessionImpl - EditDisc
>[14:07:09] DVDUI Unknown exception occured when burning a DVD-
>VFR
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: Update Disc Info
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Number of layers = single
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Disc capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Disc size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Layer0 capacity = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Layer0 size = 2298496 (231280h) (4.38 GB)
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine ..Next writeable address = {none}
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: Update Disc Info
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl -
>_M_update_ses_uid
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - _M_update_ses_uid
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::Release ()
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::Release ()
>[14:07:09] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
>[14:07:09] NeroVision *****************************************
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Windows XP 6.0
>[14:07:09] NeroVision IA32
>[14:07:09] NeroVision WinAspi: -
>[14:07:09] NeroVision ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero
>7\Core\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created
>11/2/2004 12:54:32 PM
>[14:07:09] NeroVision NT-SPTI used
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Nero API version: 7.7.5.1
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Using interface version: 7.5.0.0
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Installed in: C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core
>\
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Application: ahead\NeroVision
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Internal Version: 7, 7, 5, 1
>[14:07:09] NeroVision === Scsi-Device-Map ===
>[14:07:09] NeroVision === CDRom-Device-Map ===
>[14:07:09] NeroVision TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L532M D: CDRom0
>[14:07:09] NeroVision =======================
>[14:07:09] NeroVision AutoRun : 1
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Excluded drive IDs:
>[14:07:09] NeroVision WriteBufferSize: 83886080 (0) Byte
>[14:07:09] NeroVision BUFE : 0
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Physical memory : 1021MB (1046144kB)
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Free physical memory: 269MB (275700kB)
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Memory in use : 73 %
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Uncached PFiles: 0x0
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Use Inquiry : 1
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Global Bus Type: default (0)
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Check supported media : Disabled (0)
>[14:07:09] NeroVision 4.4.2007
>[14:07:09] NeroVision NeroAPI
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Existing drivers:
>[14:07:09] NeroVision File 'Drivers\ADPU160M.SYS': Ver=6.4.645.100
>(NT.
>051018-1332), size=98408 bytes, created 11/2/2006 5:50:35 AM
>[14:07:09] NeroVision Registry Keys:
>[14:07:09] NeroVision HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT
>\CurrentVersion
>\WinLogon


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
tanyaru@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-05-2007
On Apr 5, 1:17 am, Fred C. Dobbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Change the Wires
> On 4 Apr 2007 14:51:46 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:



what wires????

 
Reply With Quote
 
gadjo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-05-2007

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> On Apr 5, 1:17 am, Fred C. Dobbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Change the Wires
>> On 4 Apr 2007 14:51:46 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>
>
> what wires????
>


he's referring to your incorrect spelling of "weird"...try Nero 7.2.7.0


 
Reply With Quote
 
MassiveProng
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-06-2007
On 4 Apr 2007 14:51:46 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) Gave us:

>I`m experiencing



WONG GROUP!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wireless can't see Wired, Wired Can't Access Wireless UFGrayMatter Wireless Networking 0 08-14-2006 01:26 AM
wireless can't access wired. But Wired can access wireless =?Utf-8?B?ZGZhdG92aWM=?= Wireless Networking 5 02-05-2005 08:07 AM
Wired Tools of 2004 from Wired magazine : the Cameras !!! Mike Henley Digital Photography 0 12-06-2004 02:32 AM
Quick Book file access very very very slow Thomas Reed Computer Support 7 04-09-2004 08:09 PM
very Very VERY dumb Question About The new Set( ) 's Raymond Arthur St. Marie II of III Python 4 07-27-2003 12:09 AM



Advertisments