Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse exam

mcse exam

namrata

being an electronics engineer wud be an advantage to
cetify as an MCSE ? pls help me

arrr. how do you mean, are they similar in any way, have
you used networks before or are you one of these people
that use auto cad and think you know all about computers,
and software and hardware are totlay diferent

me

It would not help you a bit. THe MCSE tests are based on
knowledge in the software field ONLY. the only knowledge
that would help you is good understanding of all standard
IRQs

JaR

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:51:26 -0700, namrata extemporised:

> being an electronics engineer wud be an advantage to cetify as an MCSE ?
> pls help me

Don't listen to those others. Of course it would help you! You obviously
have a deep and comprehensive knowledge of the concepts, or you wouldn't
have asked such an obvious question. I recommend immediately going out
and taking the tests. I very much doubt you will even need to study for
them, as most, if not all of the material was covered adequately in you
E.E. studies.

HTH, HAND;

JaR
Encouraging Thug

Panorama

Namrata, The electronics stream in India generally opts for Networking &
Telecom Certifications. You might wanna start with CCNA and check out the
opportunities in your state. Based on your job and employer preferences you
will have a lot of options to choose from later on.

MCSA/MCSE is a good to start with if you are sure about building a career in
IT Systems. There are always opportunities in India for MCSE's.

HR in India does not discriminate againt CS & EEE BE BTech's for IT &
Networking positions but they will only take EC BTech's for Telecom, WAN
Switching Networking(WAN) positions. They never opt for CS stream
professionals.

"namrata" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1954301c44d1c$a34c34c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> being an electronics engineer wud be an advantage to
> cetify as an MCSE ? pls help me

prasad

more and more

Doom

"prasad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1b1fb01c44fc4$45018b90$(E-Mail Removed)...

> more and more

less and less

Ken Briscoe

"prasad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1b1fb01c44fc4$45018b90$(E-Mail Removed)...

> more and more

pra
525
@
yahoo
..
com
should
be
changed
..

but
my
guess
is
you
are
too
stoopid
or
lazy
mung
your
addy
..

enjoy
your
swen
..

the
best

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#M4pvV8TEHA.2544
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> enjoy
> your
> swen