Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express

outlook express

RAS

I cannot send e-mail .I receive an error 0x800ccc0F. I have checked all the
settings and they are correct. I also cannot access secure sites like banks.
The web browser works fine. this is driving me nuts. help please!!! win xp
home norton virus 2005, xp firewall.

thanks in advance

Bob

meerkat

"RAS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cannot send e-mail .I receive an error 0x800ccc0F. I have checked all the
>settings and they are correct. I also cannot access secure sites like
>banks. The web browser works fine. this is driving me nuts. help please!!!
>win xp home norton virus 2005, xp firewall.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514

Meat Plow

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:33:08 -0400, RAS wrote:

> I cannot send e-mail .I receive an error 0x800ccc0F. I have checked all the
> settings and they are correct. I also cannot access secure sites like banks.
> The web browser works fine. this is driving me nuts. help please!!! win xp
> home norton virus 2005, xp firewall.

heheh "Norton Virus 2005"
love it.

> thanks in advance
>
> Bob

Try it with NAV and your firewall disabled.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794