Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:BD

OT:BD

Consultant

again, i throw up in my mouth

news:Xns990F84978D5C5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> wait a tick... Where's this going?
>>

> with you wearing a mini-skirt on Con's lap again...
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Software is the part of the computer you can't kick.

Jtyc

> some complaint about "even when I throw running shoes in the machine, it
> just doesn't do the trick like the old one did". Do you have any idea what
> she was talking about?

I don't have any idea what "you" are talking about.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> again, i throw up in my mouth

I could set a record by the end of the day.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Lottery: a tax on people who are bad at math.

Lnkwizard2

That's two, you know what happens at three don't you?

Remember the joke about the mule pulling the farmer and his
wife in the cart.

news:Xns990F877237853neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> again, i throw up in my mouth

> I could set a record by the end of the day.
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Lottery: a tax on people who are bad at math.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Remember the joke about the mule pulling the farmer and his
> wife in the cart.

oddly I like that joke more than my wife does...

.....so I told her that's 2...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Don't worry, I can get closer.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns990FAD01BE562neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Remember the joke about the mule pulling the farmer and his
>> wife in the cart.

> oddly I like that joke more than my wife does...
>

> ....so I told her that's 2...

I knew you'd be old enough to remember it.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I knew you'd be old enough to remember it.

OLD!?!?!?!

....that's 1....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A husband is a lover who pushed his luck too far.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns991081C896886neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I knew you'd be old enough to remember it.

> OLD!?!?!?!
>
> ...that's 1....

And I am really surprised that Canajians would even
know that particular joke, especially old canukians like you.
But then again, y'all probably still use mules to pull
your cars to the office.

Neil

did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns991081C896886neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news: #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I knew you'd be old enough to remember it.

>> ...that's 1....
>>

> And I am really surprised that Canajians would even
> know that particular joke, especially old canukians like you.
> But then again, y'all probably still use mules to pull
> your cars to the office.

that's 2...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Beer gut (n): Liquid grain storage facility.