Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:BD

OT:BD

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:
>

>> "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
>> Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
>>>
>>> --
>>> CertGuard
>>>

>> Got it! Got it!
>>
>> It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!
>>
>> IT Girl MCDST
>>

> No. It's a pretty good guess though.

It sure was. It made me cross my legs.

Consultant

charles barkley in charge

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:
>

>> "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
>> Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
>>>
>>> --
>>> CertGuard
>>>

>> Got it! Got it!
>>
>> It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!
>>
>> IT Girl MCDST
>>

> No. It's a pretty good guess though.
>
> --
>
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Briscobar

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!

You're in the right neighborhood, but no.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3Vlc3Q=?=

Crushes before it cuts

"TheITGirl" wrote:

> "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message
> >
> > Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
> >
> > --
> > CertGuard
> >

> Got it! Got it!
>
> It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!
>
> IT Girl MCDST

CBIC

"guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Crushes before it cuts

Nice googling. Can you find JTYC smartguy?

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Crushes before it cuts
>>

> Nice googling. Can you find JTYC smartguy?

If he figures that out, he's a sock.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Crushes before it cuts
>>>

>> Nice googling. Can you find JTYC smartguy?

> If he figures that out, he's a sock.

That's what I was thinking.

JaR

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Crushes before it cuts
>>>

>> Nice googling. Can you find JTYC smartguy?

> If he figures that out, he's a sock.

Heck, I've been trying for years, and I still haven't figured that one out.

Whups, did I type that out loud?

--
JaR
Confused since 2002

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> Nice googling. Can you find JTYC smartguy?

>> If he figures that out, he's a sock.
>>

> Heck, I've been trying for years, and I still haven't figured that one
> out.
>
> Whups, did I type that out loud?

H3ll ask me, I'll tell ya. Not here but I'll tell.

JaR

CBIC wrote:

>>> If he figures that out, he's a sock.
>>>

>> Heck, I've been trying for years, and I still haven't figured that one
>> out.
>>
>> Whups, did I type that out loud?
>>

> H3ll ask me, I'll tell ya. Not here but I'll tell.

Consider yerself asked. Take off the hat in the addy to reply by e-mail,
or post in the sekrit site.

--
JaR
Dying to know