Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Welcome kit and certificate information for MCPs

Welcome kit and certificate information for MCPs

=?Utf-8?B?U3VrdQ==?=

Hello dear i have successfully qualify my MCP exam. Now i want to order
Welcome Kit but i am unable to find the link on MCP member site to order my
kit. Plz tell me the link where i can found the option of order Welcome Kit.

catwalker63

Suku piffled away vaguely:

> Hello dear i have successfully qualify my MCP exam. Now i want to order
> Welcome Kit but i am unable to find the link on MCP member site to order my
> kit. Plz tell me the link where i can found the option of order Welcome Kit.

You should have a sheet from the testing center with all the information
you need.

--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Cerebrus

On Apr 4, 11:01 am, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Suku piffled away vaguely:
>
> > Hello dear i have successfully qualify my MCP exam. Now i want to order
> > Welcome Kit but i am unable to find the link on MCP member site to order my
> > kit. Plz tell me the link where i can found the option of order Welcome Kit.

If you've managed to login to the MCP member site, you need to look at
the Navigation menus on the left. Choose "Program benefits" ->
"Welcome kits and certificates". This should lead you to a page where
you will be asked to validate your addess and confirm a request for
the Welcome kit to be sent to you.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

Kline Sphere

> i am unable to find the link on MCP member site to order my
>kit

have you checked under your bed?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cerebrus

On Apr 4, 2:07 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

> have you checked under your bed?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

It's a *secure* site, bud. Thar be gremlins under his bed.

MCPS and MCNPS =?Utf-8?B?Li46OiBLZXZpbiA6Oi4u?= Microsoft Certification 6 05-02-2012 05:39 PM
how to order MCP welcome kit(certificate) =?Utf-8?B?bGFsaXQgb3N3YWw=?= MCSE 14 04-25-2010 05:36 AM
MCSA certificate (Welcome Kit?) Nick Domukhovsky MCSA 4 03-26-2007 03:36 AM
welcome kit +certificate MCSE 2 01-22-2005 02:48 PM
Frame for Certificate in Welcome Kit Stephen Sutton MCSE 15 09-09-2004 09:15 PM

Advertisments