Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView Height

GridView Height

Gunawan

Hi,
Can I know the gridview height in the runtime, so whether they display 8
rows or 2 rows
I can make the parent container (panel) fit its height to the height of
gridview?

Regards,
Gun

kwendex@yahoo.com

What does the height property for the gridview object your using
return? Is it not returning the proper height value?

Ben
http://www.ben-rush.net/blog

On Apr 3, 10:41 pm, "Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I know the gridview height in the runtime, so whether they display 8
> rows or 2 rows
> I can make the parent container (panel) fit its height to the height of
> gridview?
>
> Regards,
> Gun

Masudur

On Apr 4, 9:41 am, "Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I know the gridview height in the runtime, so whether they display 8
> rows or 2 rows
> I can make the parent container (panel) fit its height to the height of
> gridview?
>
> Regards,
> Gun

Try Calculating the total row * row height (specified in your
stylesheet or grid ) + header height + footer height...

Thanks...
Masudur
http://www.kaz.com.bd
http://munnacs.blogspot.com