Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MasterPage Content

MasterPage Content

jimmyjoe

Hello,

I have content that fits into a contentplaceholder on the MasterPage. I
need to create a pop-up window from the content page. Whenever I use
window.open it opens the content in the contentplace holder and not a pop-up
window.

Any ideas?

Thanks.....

kwendex@yahoo.com

Can you please provide some sample code? Thanks.

Ben
http://www.ben-rush.net/blog

On Apr 3, 7:41 pm, "jimmyjoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have content that fits into a contentplaceholder on the MasterPage. I
> need to create a pop-up window from the content page. Whenever I use
> window.open it opens the content in the contentplace holder and not a pop-up
> window.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.....

jimmyjoe

Ben,

I've been tweaking the code and got it back to where I started. The window
opens with the proper dimensions but instead of displaying the file that's
called it re-displays the masterpage exactly as it is inside the new window
with the text in the contentplaceholder.

Here's the function I use:
function openModalDialog(aspxFile, heading)

{

window.open(aspxFile,heading,'status=yes,scrollbar s=yes,resizable=yes,width=450,height=400,left=200, top=200');

}

Here's the HTML call:

onClick="javascriptpenModalDialog('refunds.aspx' ,'dogdue');return false;"
class="disclosures">

The window opens but it displays the masterpage instead of the
'refunds.aspx' file by itself. The contentplaceholder contains the
'refunds.aspx' file. (as I said before )

thanks..

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...